As Colin Powell once said, “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Today we are about to announce the names of 11 people whose experience reinforces his message! Let’s take a moment to congratulate the winners of July 2019 IELTS results competition on doing so well in their exams:
- Jay Parmar from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Sinan Ahmed from India, Band 7.5
- Nishad Valappil from India, Band 7.5
- Ishita Singla from India, Band 7.5
- Sudhanshu Avasthi from India, Band 7.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Nikhil Thomas from India, Band 7
General Training Module – 1st place
- Ujjwal Kumar from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Mohammad Zohair Ali from India, Band 8
- Suchinder Singh from India, Band 8
- Sangeeta Variyani from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Avni Parmar from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations! To celebrate these wonderful achievements we are sending some special certificates to our winners’ emails. The winning IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – if you won, please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
It is very natural to get inspired by successful people, and want to learn from them. If you were wondering how they studied, we hope to find out very soon! At the moment we know that Ujjwal Kumar (Band 8.5) used our writing correction service, Avni Parmar (Band 7.5) used these practice tests and Ishita Singla was subscribed to our daily IELTS tips.
But we have 8 more people who can contribute their IELTS advice! Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.