Today we’re happy to announce the winners of IELTS Results competition in July. These 19 bright people have a very good reason to celebrate – the great IELTS scores they are obviously proud of, and now we’re about to give them another reason to party, party, party!
Have you ever had doubts about passing IELTS with the score you need? The good news is – it’s not out of reach, it’s definitely possible. Look at these test takers, they made it, and so will you!
- Javid Bunyadzade from Azerbaijan, Band 8.5
- Chow Ching Jim from Taiwan, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Nerissa Bhat from Singapore, Band 8
- Karan Anil Sinha from India, Band 8
- Nelson Gonzabato from Uganda, Band 8
- Fara Azwin Binti Adam from Malaysia, Band 8
- Manoj Sonne Gowda from India, Band 8
- Afshan Nayab Joseph from Pakistan, Band 8
- Abdul Aziz Mavlyanov from Uzbekistan, Band 8
- Vijaya Meenakshi Inthulan from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Angela Maria Nino Echeverry from Colombia, Band 7.5
- Aayush Dhakal from Nepal, Band 7.5
- Morina Singh from India, Band 7.5
- Parmjot Singh from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Neelima V from India, Band 8.5
- Haider Zulfiqar from Pakistan, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Pradeep Pandian from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Sunil Razdan from India, Band 7.5
- Hassan Ahmari from Iran, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
I’m sure everyone is wondering how these lovely people were able to score so well. At the moment we only know that Fara Adam (Band 8) prepared using our book “Target Band 7”, Pradeep Pandian (Band 8) was using ‘Ace the IELTS’ and Vijaya Inthulan (Band 8) sent her essays to our teachers for checking and correction. However, we’d like to hear from the other winners, too.
This is why we’re asking all the winners to share their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.