Just in time for the weekend I’m happy to announce the winners of IELTS Results competition in July. We’ve got 14 bright test takers who already have one, main reason to celebrate, a great IELTS score they are obviously proud of, and now we’re about to give them another reason to party, party, party!
Wondering who they are?
- Deepra Bhattacharya from India, Band 8.5
- Thomas Pieter Vermeulen from Belgium, Band 8.5
- Saad Khayoom from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Ulrika Cecilia Frising from Sweden, Band 8
- Priyanka Verma from India, Band 8
- Chethan Narasimhaiah from India, Band 8
- Dhritiman Mukhopadhyay from India, Band 8
- Vandana Yadav from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Deepti Janapareddy from India, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Hibiki from Japan, Band 8
- Dikshit Soni from India, Band 8
- Sina Borzooei from Iran, Band 8
- Arifur Rahman from Bangladesh, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Suku George from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
I’m sure everyone is wondering how these lovely people were able to score so well. At the moment we only know that Priyanka Verma (Band 8) prepared using two of our books, “Target Band 7” and “IELTS Success Formula”, but we’d like to hear from every one of the winners.
This is why we’re asking all the winners to share their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.