I am delighted to give you the good news – in February we had not one, or two, but … nine winners to congratulate on achieving the best IELTS results. Without any further introduction I give you the people with the highest scores in February:
Academic Module – 1st place
- Elizabeth Zorrilla from Mexico, Band 8.0
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Shekhar Singhal from India, Band 7.5
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Mictin Ponmala from India, Band 7
General Training Module – 1st place
- Ruby Rahel from India, Band 8.5
- Fabio Aragao Da Silva from Brazil, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Momal Qamar from Pakistan, Band 8
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Imran Merchant from Pakistan, Band 7.5
- Vanessa Loh from Indonesia, Band 7.5
- Shahzad Yousuf from Pakistan, Band 7.5
On behalf of the whole IELTS-Blog team I would like to congratulate our winners. You all have done amazingly well, and your example is an inspiration for many other test-takers out there, working their way through IELTS materials right now.
According to our tradition, the winners’ special certificates are being sent to their emails, and their names are joining the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
And now is the time to ask the BIG QUESTION: how did they do it? This is a question that I hope to get the answer to from our winners. All I know at this stage that most of them were using the resources from www.IELTS-Blog.com, some signed up for our free IELTS course, and that Imran Merchant used my book “Ace the IELTS” in his preparation.
Dear winners, please share the methods of preparation that enabled you to achieve these remarkable scores. Email me to simone[at]IELTS-Blog.com today, and we will pass your advice on to everyone tomorrow!