Thanks to N here are the Speaking questions from a recent IELTS exam in Australia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What would you like to do after finishing your studies? Why?
– Are there any lecturers that you don’t like? Why?
– How do you view teaching?
– Would you like a job as a teacher?
– Do you like teachers? Why?
Talk about an important conversation that you had with someone. Please say
– What was it about?
– When and why did you have this conversation?
– How did it affect you?
– How do people start a conversation in your country?
– What things do people like to talk about? Why?
– Do men usually talk about the same things?
– Do women like those topics? Why?
– Do you think phone and face-to-face conversations are different? Why?
– What do you prefer, a phone or a personal conversation?