Two IELTS test takers from Australia and Nigeria remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions (thank you K and O!):
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend wants to start a new import/export business in the country where you live now. Write to him/her and say
– What product is better to import.
– What part of the country does the product come from?
– Why he/she should import that product.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Schools don’t do enough to teach students about their health. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where did you live as a child?
– Was it a house or an apartment?
– What was your favourite place or room there as a child?
– What types of newspapers do you have in your country?
– How important is it to help others? Why?
– Did your parents teach you to help others?
– When was the last time you received help?
Cue Card 1
Talk about a friend who speaks a foreign language fluently. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What language is it?
– Where and when did he/she learn the language?
– Would you like to learn a foreign language? Why?
– What language would it be? Why?
– How would you do it?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a historic place in your country. Please say
– What place is it?
– Where is it located?
– What is special about this place?