These Speaking questions were shared by A who recently took the IELTS test in Iran. The second cue card was contributed by A’s friend.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like the place where you live?
– Do you know your neighbours there?
– Is this place suitable for children? Why?
– Do you like to visit museums or art galleries?
– Do you think people should visit museums more? Why?
– Do you like shopping?
– Why do people prefer to buy from street shops?
– Do you like to visit street shops in other countries?
Cue Card 1
Talk about money that you have saved for a special thing. Please say
– What was it?
– How long were you saving for?
– How did you feel when you eventually bought it?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a good advice that you have ever received from someone. Please say
– What was the advice?
– When and where did it take place?
– Who gave you this advice?
– Do you usually listen to someone’s advice?
– Do you prefer to listen to your relatives’ or friends’ advice? Why?
– Who should give young people advice about their future career? Why?
– How can people get information about their career? Why?