An IELTS test taker from Qatar (thanks, M!) shared the Writing and Speaking questions he remembered:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend is involved in an import/export business. You have some ideas that might be helpful. Write to him/her and say
– Suggest a product and explain what is good about it.
– Tell him/her about the product in your country.
– Advise what he/she should do with this product.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Schools don’t give proper health education to young people. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and examples based on your experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
Describe a situation when you bumped into an old friend unexpectedly after a long time. Please say
– What was your reaction?
– What did you talk about?
– How did you feel after it?
– Do you have many friends?
– Do you think friendship is important? Why?