Two more versions of the Speaking test in Australia were shared by S and K, who sent us the following questions:
Speaking test 1
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose that work?
– What did you collect when you were a child?
– Why do people like to collect things?
– If you were offered a large amount of money, what would you choose to collect?
Talk about your favorite wild animal, please say
– Why is that animal your favorite?
– What are its interesting features?
– What makes it different from other animals?
– Where did you see that animal first?
– Do you think human activities are affecting wild life?
– What are the reasons that some species of birds and animals became extinct?
– What should government do for conservation of these animals?
– Why do people like to see animals on TV?
– Why do children like to have toy animals?
Speaking test 2
– Tell me about your neighbors.
– Do you like movies?
– Tell me about your country.
Describe a place you want to go to with your friend in the future, please say
– Why would you want to go there?
– How would you go?
– Why would you choose your friend?
– Why do people travel these days?
– What is the difference between a business trip and a luxury trip?
– Would you enjoy traveling with a friend?
General Training IELTS exam in was shared by our friend A from Australia (thank you!), here is what he remembered:
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
Your company has sent you to an English-speaking country to do a course. You have finished it and got a certificate, which unfortunately you have lost. Write a letter to the college principal to request a duplicate certificate, in that letter include
– an explanation of how you lost the certificate,
– tell them why the certificate is important to you, and
– what you want them to do.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries people are strongly influenced by fashion, such as clothing or hairstyle. What in your opinion attracts people to fashion? Is this a positive or a negative development?
– Please tell me your full name.
– Where are you from?
– What place do you recommend people to visit in your town?
– Is your town a good place?
– Did you learn how to cook in your childhood?
– Do you prefer ready-to-eat food or self-prepared food?
Talk about a TV program that you watched and didn’t enjoy, please say
– when you watched it,
– what the program was,
– why you didn’t like it.
– What type of TV programs is famous in your country?
– Have TV programs these days changed compared to the past?
– Are TV stars highly paid?
– What qualities make TV stars famous?
– Should educational programs be broadcast on TV?