Two more versions of the Speaking test in Australia were shared by S and K, who sent us the following questions:
Speaking test 1
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose that work?
– What did you collect when you were a child?
– Why do people like to collect things?
– If you were offered a large amount of money, what would you choose to collect?
Talk about your favorite wild animal, please say
– Why is that animal your favorite?
– What are its interesting features?
– What makes it different from other animals?
– Where did you see that animal first?
– Do you think human activities are affecting wild life?
– What are the reasons that some species of birds and animals became extinct?
– What should government do for conservation of these animals?
– Why do people like to see animals on TV?
– Why do children like to have toy animals?
Speaking test 2
– Tell me about your neighbors.
– Do you like movies?
– Tell me about your country.
Describe a place you want to go to with your friend in the future, please say
– Why would you want to go there?
– How would you go?
– Why would you choose your friend?
– Why do people travel these days?
– What is the difference between a business trip and a luxury trip?
– Would you enjoy traveling with a friend?