Today is the last day of 2021, and looking back, it was one RolLEr cOAsteR year!
It’s hard to believe, but this year IELTS-Blog.com turned 16 years old! Yes, you’re reading this right, as of November 2021 it is old enough to start driving or get a job 🙂
Jokes aside, this was a busy year for us. In 2021 we
- Grew our Instagram account to nearly 4K members
- Crossed 8K subscribers on YouTube
- Had more than 32K followers on Twitter
- Released the 4th editions of ‘Target Band 7’ and ‘Ace the IELTS’ books, in digital format and in print on Amazon. Now you can use them to prepare for computer-delivered and paper-based tests.
- … and then ‘Target Band 7’ became a bestseller on Amazon Japan
- Created a new website with computer-delivered practice tests
- Released IELTS-Blog App for practice
- Revamped our website for easier access and better user experience (hope you like it!)
- Corrected roughly 14,000 writing tasks, showing people how to score higher in their IELTS Writing tests
- Created a new way for you to take Speaking tests – and get them evaluated by an examiner (via IELTS-Blog App),
- Wrote 252 blog posts, all aimed at helping YOU score higher in IELTS.
- Helped many IELTS test takers achieve their target score. Some even overshot it!
Thank you for choosing IELTS-Blog.com to power your IELTS preparation. I am grateful for your trust, and you won’t be disappointed.
Leave your worries behind and sail happily into 2022. Here is to your best year yet!
Simone and the IELTS-Blog.com team.