The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by S who recently took an IELTS exam in London.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph describing the percentages of people in four different age groups who went to a cinema in one of the European countries between 2000 and 2011.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In order to improve safety on our roads more severe punishment should be established for driving offenses. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Tell your full name.
- What do you do?
- What do you like about your job?
- What kind of meal do you like?
- Which meal is more important to you: breakfast, lunch or dinner? Why?
- Do you prefer to eat once a day or three times a day? Why?
Describe a situation where you were close to a wild animal. Please say
- When and where was it?
- What animal was it?
- What was the animal doing?
- Why do you remember that day?
- How did you feel about it?
- Tell me about people’s attitude towards animals in your country.
- Why do people keep pets in their homes?
- What is the difference between keeping a fish and a dog?
- What do you think about people who don’t like to keep dogs in their homes?
- What is the role of the zoos in the society?
- Why are they important in educating people?
- IELTS test in Pakistan and the UK – December 2012 (Academic Module) The following IELTS exam update was shared by our friends...
- IELTS test in India and Sri Lanka – July 2013 (Academic Module) IELTS test takers from India and Sri Lanka (thank you,...
- IELTS test in the USA – July 2013 (Academic Module) The details of an IELTS test in the USA were...
- IELTS test in the Philippines – April 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thank you C!)...
- IELTS test in the UAE – July 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from the UAE (thanks S!) shared...