The Writing and Speaking questions below were shared by S who recently took an IELTS exam in London.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph describing the percentages of people in four different age groups who went to a cinema in one of the European countries between 2000 and 2011.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In order to improve safety on our roads more severe punishment should be established for driving offenses. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- Tell your full name.
- What do you do?
- What do you like about your job?
- What kind of meal do you like?
- Which meal is more important to you: breakfast, lunch or dinner? Why?
- Do you prefer to eat once a day or three times a day? Why?
Describe a situation where you were close to a wild animal. Please say
- When and where was it?
- What animal was it?
- What was the animal doing?
- Why do you remember that day?
- How did you feel about it?
- Tell me about people’s attitude towards animals in your country.
- Why do people keep pets in their homes?
- What is the difference between keeping a fish and a dog?
- What do you think about people who don’t like to keep dogs in their homes?
- What is the role of the zoos in the society?
- Why are they important in educating people?
- IELTS test in France – July 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friend K who took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS test in Australia and Malaysia – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was sent by N and F,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS test in Iran – July 2012 (Academic Module) A test-taker from Iran (thanks S!) shared what he remembered...
- IELTS test in Australia and Philippines – July 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS update below was shared by Y and B...