Our kind friend M shared the topics from a recent IELTS exam in India:
Section 1. Booking hotel facilities for a party.
Section 2. Sport facilities available in a town.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. The red sea urchin.
Passage 1. About rain water conservation in a village.
Passage 2. About evolution of various sciences.
Passage 3. About biometrics.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar graphs showing the number of persons per household in the UK in the years 1991 and 2001.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Private companies that support and carry out scientific research are spending more than governments these days. Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages? Explain and give your reasons.
- IELTS test in Armenia and Spain – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and A who took IELTS exams in...
- IELTS test in India and Saudi Arabia – October 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends from India and Saudi Arabia shared these topics...
- IELTS test in the UK – September 2012 (Academic Module) Our friend K shared the following topics from a recent...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan and India – November 2012 (Academic Module) Our friends K and J shared the topics and questions...