The IELTS test taker A from Ireland shared this exam update:
Section 1. A woman was checking what were the sports club entry requirements for her son.
Section 2. A talk about accidental domestic fires, reasons and possible rescue plans.
Section 3. Students were talking about their interest in business study and social science.
Section 4. Scientific research about kangaroos, mice and other rodents, their feeding habits and interactions, carried out in Auckland.
Passage 1. About farming and alternative use of pesticides by Neem trees (evergreen trees growing in some parts of India).
Passage 2. About play and science, how and why they are related to each other, author’s views about scientists’ behavior.
Passage 3. About cinemas in England.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing the percentage of free time spent by adults on different activities in England in 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays there is no need for museums and art galleries any more. Since everything is accessible through internet, people can find any historic facts there. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons and examples from your personal knowledge.
- What do you enjoy the most in your studies?
- Do people take more photographs these days?
- How often do you take pictures?
- When did you last take a picture?
- Do you like cold climate or hot?
- What are the seasons in your country?
- Did the weather change in the recent years?
Describe a product that you bought and were disappointed with. Please say
- What was the product?
- Where did you buy it?
- Why was it unsatisfactory?
- What do you think about people’s materialistic attitude?
- What do people look for when they buy a product?
- Is environment getting affected by people’s activities?
- What considerations are to be taken by manufacturers in order to protect the environment?
- What is more important, to keep the environment intact or to satisfy our consumerist needs?
- IELTS test in Ireland – December 2015 (General Training) Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Ireland...
- IELTS test in Ireland – October 2015 (General Training) Our friend A took IELTS in Ireland, and even though...
- IELTS test in the Netherlands and India – February 2015 (Academic Module) Three IELTS test takers J, G and R remembered the...
- IELTS test in Singapore – February 2015 (Academic Module) Our friend A who took the IELTS test in Singapore...
- IELTS test in India – February 2015 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, M!) shared the...