This IELTS exam in India was shared by our kind friend S who remembered the Writing and Speaking topics, as follows:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts showing the percentage of graduate employees in different fields.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays TV news show a lot of disaster scenes and violence. What effect on individuals and society in general can this have?
- What is your name?
- What can I call you?
- Where are you from?
- Let’s talk about your hometown.
- Can you describe the people of your hometown?
- What do you usually do on weekends?
- What did you do last weekend?
- Do you have plans for the next weekend?
Talk about your favorite book. Please say
- Who wrote it?
- Why do you like it so much?
- When did you read it?
- Would you like to read it again?
- IELTS test in India – September 2013 (General Training) Our friend N who took the IELTS test in India...
- IELTS test in Chennai, India – March 2013 (Academic Module) Our friend D, an IELTS test taker from India, shared...
- IELTS test in the UAE – September 2013 (Academic Module) This update from the IELTS exam in the UAE was...
- IELTS test in India and Egypt – December 2012 (Academic Module) This update was shared by IELTS test takers R and...
- IELTS test in Nigeria – August 2013 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Nigeria (thanks, F!) shared the...