Our kind friends from Vietnam sent their Speaking questions – enjoy!
- What is your full name?
- What can I call you?
- Do you work or study?
- Is it difficult to get such a job?
- Do you live in a flat or a house?
- Should people have small or luxury weddings?
Cue Card 1
Describe a business that you would set up. Please say
- What business is it?
- What are the necessary conditions to set up such a business?
- What product would it sell or produce?
Cue Card 2
Describe a historical event that you are familiar with. Please say
- What is the event?
- When and where did it take place?
- What was special about that event?
- What are the most common products in Vietnam?
- What foreign products do Vietnamese people often buy?
- What is more important in a person’s career, academic knowledge or communication skills?
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – October 2012 The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – March 2013 An IELTS test taker K shared the questions from a...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – November 2012 (Academic Module) These topics and questions were shared by J (thank you!)...
- IELTS test in Hong Kong and Vietnam – June 2012 (Academic Module) Our kind friends L and B shared the following information...
- IELTS test in Vietnam – March 2013 (Academic Module) The IELTS test in Vietnam was shared by D (thank...