Yet another speaking test was shared by one of our friends from the UAE, thanks to the contributor, and here are the questions:
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Did color matter to you when you were a child?
– Does color matter when you buy things?
– Which color don’t you like?
– Do you watch TV?
– What program have you watched on TV lately?
– Do you like to watch TV alone or with someone? Why?
Talk about a foreign movie that you have watched lately. Please say
– What movie was it?
– What was the genre of the movie?
– What did you like or dislike about it?
– Why are foreign movies popular in your country?
– What kind of foreign movies are the most popular?
– Do foreign movies affect the society of your country?
– What qualities a good actor should have?
– Would you like to be an actor?
– What are the advantages or disadvantages of being an actor?
- IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria – February 2016 When S took her IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria, she...
- IELTS Speaking test in Qatar – November 2015 An IELTS test taker from Qatar (thanks, M!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he...
- IELTS test in Dubai (UAE) and India – November 2015 (General Training) Our friends P and V took their IELTS exams in...
- IELTS Speaking test in Russia – December 2015 Thanks to N who recently took the IELTS test in...