Yet another speaking test was shared by one of our friends from the UAE, thanks to the contributor, and here are the questions:
- What is your full name?
- Do you work or study?
- Did color matter to you when you were a child?
- Does color matter when you buy things?
- Which color don’t you like?
- Do you watch TV?
- What program have you watched on TV lately?
- Do you like to watch TV alone or with someone? Why?
Talk about a foreign movie that you have watched lately. Please say
- What movie was it?
- What was the genre of the movie?
- What did you like or dislike about it?
- Why are foreign movies popular in your country?
- What kind of foreign movies are the most popular?
- Do foreign movies affect the society of your country?
- What qualities a good actor should have?
- Would you like to be an actor?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of being an actor?
- IELTS test in Vietnam and Australia – December 2014 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers from Vietnam and Australia (thanks, P...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – February 2015 Thanks to the IELTS test taker M from Bangladesh we...
- IELTS Speaking test in Lagos, Nigeria – July 2014 When N took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria he...
- IELTS Speaking test in El Salvador – September 2014 Two IELTS test takers from El Salvador shared their Speaking...
- IELTS test in Australia – March 2015 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks M!) shared the...