These speaking questions were shared by A (our loyal subscriber), the rest of his exam can be found here.
- What is your name?
- May I see your ID?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like your job?
- What is happiness according to your understanding?
- What do you do to remain happy?
- What does make people happy?
- Do you think money is important for achieving happiness in life?
Talk about your neighbor. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How did you come to know him/her?
- How frequently do you meet him/her?
- Do you know all of your neighbors?
- Why do people form different types of communities these days?
- What are the advantages to be a part of a community?
- What are the disadvantages to be a part of a community?
- Does your society have such communities?
- Do you think such communities are important nowadays?
- Why do you think virtual communities are growing these days?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – April 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- Happy Holidays! Dear readers and friends, Instead of our usual daily post,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Bucharest, Romania – September 2013 Our kind friend V shared the Speaking questions from a...
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – October 2013 The speaking topics below were shared by a test taker...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – June 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by R who took the...