The speaking questions below were shared by our kind friend S whose exam took place in Malaysia.
- What’s your full name?
- What can I call you?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like flowers?
- Where do you live, in a house or in an apartment?
- What part of the house do you like the most?
- Why do you feel good in your house?
- What was your favorite toy in the childhood?
- What toys do you like to give to babies?
- What lesson did you learn from toys in your childhood?
Describe a lake or a sea that you visited. Please say
- What is its name?
- Where is it?
- When did you go there?
- What do people do there?
- What was the most memorable part of that visit?
- Would you recommend that place to other people?
- What other water spots are there to enjoy?
- How should the government support these types of places?
- What do you think about people that used to travel by water in the past?
- Is traveling by water more time consuming?
- Can you compare water and air travel?
- How important is sea travel in your home country?
- What do you think about water travel in the future?
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – September 2012 A kind IELTS test taker from Malaysia shared these speaking...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – August 2012 These are the Speaking questions that our friend M was...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2012 Our friend Z from the Philippines shared the Speaking questions...
- IELTS Speaking test in Malaysia – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by an IELTS test...
- IELTS test in Malaysia – May 2012 (Academic Module) The IELTS exam below was shared by N from Malaysia...