The Speaking questions below were shared by H who recently had an IELTS exam in India.
- What is your full name?
- What shall I call you?
- Do you work?
- Was this the job of your choice?
- What training was given to you for this job?
- Do you like meeting people?
- Where do you meet new people?
- Do you read books?
- What kind of books do you read?
- Have you given books to as a gift to anyone?
- Does reading help to improve your foreign language skill?
Describe an occasion or event when you were congratulated. Please say
- What was the occasion?
- When was it?
- Who was congratulating you?
- How did this make you feel?
- Do you think people need to be recognized for their achievements?
- Do awards and encouragement help people?
- What is the role of talent in an individual’s achievement?
- Do you think talent is important?
- Do countries contribute towards development of talented people?
- In you opinion is individual achievement more important than collective effort?
- Where do you think collective effort is important?
- ELTS Speaking test in India – August 2013 The Speaking questions below were shared by A who took...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2013 These questions were shared by H who recently took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by P who recently...