Subscribe hereRSS of IELTS-Blog.com via RSS or via email Help

IELTS-Blog

Your best IELTS study partner

IELTS Essay, topic: Children and rules

Hey, you're new here! I love new people, welcome.

You may want to subscribe to IELTS-Blog and get all the updates via email or via RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!

In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like. To what extent should children have to follow rules?

Freedom plays a pivotal role in everybody’s life. We can see in today’s modernized era that nobody likes to be restricted, whether it is a child or an adult. Some people think that there should some strict rules of behavior for children, but I disagree with this statement.

that sometimes more restrictions can cause more frustration in children, which leads to many other mental problems as well. they can . Sometimes they feel under pressure, which can be the main reason for their poor performance in their field. In some cases children may insist on doing .

In other words we have to look other aspects as well, if we usually ignore our children’s bad habits, then they good human beings in their future life. Moreover if we never draw attention the children’s main activities then they might end up in a bad company. They the value of respect for their elders importance of relationships. They their cultural values as well.

In a nutshell, I would like to say that children should be the value of their customs, rituals and respect towards their elders for their future life, but most of the additional restriction should . It would good human beings in their future.

This is a good, well-written essay. Some sentences are too short and could be combined together to create a more complex structure. There is also some repetition of words, which should be avoided. Overall, nicely done.

be
It is the reality
Moreover,
be very stubborn
remove this word, it is unnecessary
the things we try to prevent them from doing
,
at
because
might not become
,
to
should learn
and the
must understand
taught
be avoided
help them become

No related posts.

Award

• Best Australian Blogs 2014 Competition - People's Choice Winner

Sponsors

Online course

Site Search

New Services

Latest Posts:

Login