Can a non-native English speaker get Band 9 in IELTS? Apparently, YES! Here comes the proof – have a look at the list of our IELTS results competition winners, and you will see that Band 9 is not off limits.
This month we have 15 winners:
- Sridevi Adabala from India, Band 9
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Pritam Kumar from India, Band 8.5
- Hari Nayanar from India, Band 8.5
General Training Module – 3rd place
- Zachary John Laplap from the Philippines, Band 8
- Zeeshan Aamir from Pakistan, Band 8
- Kanak Raj from India, Band 8
- Nima Reghabi Gholami from Iran, Band 8
- Vivek Mattar from India, Band 8
Academic Module – 1st place
- Jaideep Katuri from India, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Elona Giubega from Romania, Band 8
- Akhtar Mohammed from India, Band 8
- Nauman Ghani from Pakistan, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Bilgy K Joseph from India, Band 7.5
- Vishwanath Nawaru from India, Band 7.5
- Sabiha Alam from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! We are sending your special certificates to your emails, and your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
I look forward to hearing from the winners, their stories of how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to share will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.
- IELTS Results competition winners in October 2012 For the first time in history of IELTS-Blog.com, completely unexpectedly,...
- IELTS Results competition winners in February 2013 Today I am proud to announce the winners of our...
- IELTS Results competition winners in November 2012 The winners of the monthly IELTS results competition never cease...
- IELTS Results competition winners in March 2013 You are about to be just as amazed as I...
- IELTS Results competition winners in December 2012 Traditionally, December isn’t a very busy month, but still we...