Today I am excited to announce the winners who achieved the best IELTS results in January 2013. I am sure they worked very hard for these! So here they are, people who opened 2013 with a bang:
- Jisha Prasad from India, Band 7.5
- Sampath Karunarathne from Sri Lanka, Band 7.5
- Nisar Patel from India, Band 7.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Alicia Nevriana from Indonesia, Band 7
General Training Module – 1st place
- Adnan Qaiser from Pakistan, Band 8 (with Band 9 for Listening)
- Remya Kareem from India, Band 8 (with Band 9 for Reading)
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Julia Jasmini Lioe from Indonesia, Band 7.5
- Anand Singh from India, Band 7.5
On behalf of the whole IELTS-Blog team I would like to congratulate the winners. You all have done a great job, and your success is a source of motivation for many other candidates, going through their IELTS books right now.
According to our tradition, the winners’ special certificates are being sent to their emails, and their names are joining the IELTS-Blog hall of fame.
If you’re wondering how these people were able to score so well, so are we. That’s why we are hoping the winners will write back and share their methods of preparation, tips and advice.
Dear winners – don’t be shy, please reply and we promise to share your tips with the whole world.
P.S. Our competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.
- IELTS Results competition winners in January 2016 They say “In every end there is also a beginning”,...
- IELTS Results competition winners in March 2016 What a great feeling it is to finally reveal the...
- IELTS Results competition winners in May 2015 May brought us 10 winners who received great IELTS results...
- IELTS Results competition winners in February 2016 Today we’re proud to present and celebrate the 9 winners,...
- IELTS Results competition winners in July 2015 There is no better way to start the week than...