Just in time for the weekend I’m happy to announce the winners of IELTS Results competition in February. There are 13 bright test takers who already have one, main reason to celebrate, a great IELTS score they are obviously proud of, and now we’re about to give them another reason to party, party, party!
Wondering who they are?
- Zhuoyao Li from China, Band 8.5
- Martin Rosenov Petkov from Bulgaria, Band 8.5
Academic Module – 2nd place
- Sarah Abdalla from Sudan, Band 8
Academic Module – 3rd place
- Sindhu Alla from India, Band 7.5
- Ward Walid N Zumot from Jordan, Band 7.5
General Training Module – 1st place
- Preethi Natarajan from India, Band 8
- Ruchieka Vij from India, Band 8
- Hitesh Vij from India, Band 8
- Abid Ali from India, Band 8
General Training Module – 2nd place
- Sanjeev Kumar Agrawal from India, Band 7.5
- Ravinder Singh from India, Band 7.5
- Paul Cherayath from India, Band 7.5
- Usha Hosahalli Siddaramaiah from India, Band 7.5
Congratulations to the winners! A day like this shouldn’t go unnoticed – and so we are sending your certificates of achievement to your emails. Your IELTS results will be displayed in the IELTS-Blog hall of fame – please feel free to show off to your family and friends!
I’m sure everyone is wondering how these lovely people were able to score so well. At the moment we only know that Martin Petkov (Band 8.5) use the book “Target Band 7″ to prepare for his exam, Usha Siddaramaiah and Ravinder Singh (Band 7.5) prepared using ‘Ace the IELTS’ book, and Paul Cherayath used our writing correction service to improve his writing skills.
But every winner has his or her own story! This is why we’re asking all the winners to share how they prepared and studied, and what helped them achieve success in IELTS. Anything they wish to tell us will be posted on IELTS-Blog without delay, so everyone can use the same technique and get a better score in their own exam this month.
P.S. IELTS results competition runs every month, and everyone is welcome to participate. Learn how to enroll here.