Thanks to N, a Vietnamese IELTS test taker, we can share his recent exam questions (he didn’t remember the Listening):
Passage 1. About eco-tourism.
Passage 2. About a QRIO robot and its capabilities (also about children’s reactions to the robot).
Passage 3. About dolphins that carry sea sponges in their beaks for protection.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two graphs showing the percentage of men and women performing their home duties such as cooking meals, cleaning a house, doing repairs and caring for children and home pets. We had to compare / contrast them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Governments give a lot of support to artists, even though some people think it is a waste of money that could have been used elsewhere. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Describe your home.
– Do you like it? Why?
– Do you like to watch the sky?
– How often do you watch it?
– Do you prefer the day or night sky?
– Did you study about space?
Talk about your favourite movie. Please say
– What movie is it?
– Why do you like it?
– With whom did you watch it?
– Where do you often watch movies?
– Fewer people go to cinemas these days, why do you think it is so?
– Is it a positive or a negative trend?
– Where else do you enjoy watching movies, besides cinemas?
– What are the important things for a good movie?
– Do you think modern technology helps to produce better movies?