Our kind friend T shared the IELTS exam in Vietnam:
Section 1. A reserve / park famous for poppies.
Section 2. About a global travel service to provide career for graduates.
Section 3. Two students discussed their courses at the university.
Section 4. Three different senses that animals use for hunting.
Passage 1. The effects of global warming on tourism in some countries.
Passage 2. Don’t remember.
Passage 3: About the competition for students studying business, sponsored by local entrepreneurs in Hong Kong.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentage of the total workforce employed in 6 industries in Australia in 1997 and 2007.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that we can use as much fresh water as we want. Others think that fresh water supply should be controlled strictly by governments as the sources are limited. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Which room do you like the most? Why?
– Do you like writing emails?
– Whom do you often receive emails from?
Talk about a public transport that you have used recently. Please say
– When did you use it?
– What kind of public transport have you used?
– Describe your journey.
– How did you feel after the trip?
– Do people in your country use cars to demonstrate a social status? Why?
– What kind of transport do you think will be available in the future?
– What can the government do to reduce the use of cars in your country?