IELTS in Vietnam was described by our kind friend T., whom we thank for the following information:
Section 1: Don’t remember the topic, but there was a form to fill.
Section 2: A map about Eco-friendly campus.
Section 3: Evaluation of students relating to the English module.
Section 4: A research into cultural heritage.
Section 1: Taking risks.
Section 2: Preservation of nature (how to use science to increase the number of birds in extinct species).
Questions: Information matching (match headings to paragraphs).
Section 3: Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
There were two charts about the reasons why people choose to leave or stay in the UK.
Some people say that charity organizations are established to aid people in the greatest need, no matter where they live. However, some may argue that they should support their own country first. Discuss and state your opinion.
– Can you tell me your name? Your ID?
– Are you a student or working? What’s your major?
– Let’s talk about clothes and fashion. Do you like shopping?
– What do you think about the fashion nowadays in your country?
Describe something that you made yourself, you should say:
– what was it,
– how you made it,
– when you made it,
– why you made it yourself.
– Talk about factory-made products and handmade products.
– What do you think about mass production in your country?
– Does mass production have any effect on the industry?
– Does globalization influence mass production?