Thanks to good memory of D from Uzbekistan we can share the following IELTS test questions from a recent exam in her country:
Passage 1. About a song and its lyrics.
Passage 2. About solar power and sailboats.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing water distribution in four countries. We had to summarise and describe it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
While recruiting a new employee, the employer should pay more attention to their personal qualities, rather than qualifications and experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and include relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you work or study?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of your hometown?
– Why do you think so?
– What is your favourite colour?
– What colour would you use on your bedroom walls?
– Did you wear bright coloured clothing as a child?
– Do you know your neighbours well?
– Do you meet them often?
– When did you go to a park or a garden last time?
– What do you prefer, to visit outdoor or indoor gardens?
Describe a skill that took you a long time to master. Please say
– What is it?
– Who helped you to master it?
– How long did it take?
– How did you feel after learning it?
– Most people think new skills are difficult to learn. Why do they think so?
– What jobs require one to be patient?