The IELTS exam in the UK was shared by S, who remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart of the world’s total population in the years 1952 to 2002, and a prediction for 2030 amongst 3 countries: China, India and the USA.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days people pay more attention to artists (writers, painters and so on) and give less importance to science and technology. Do you agree or disagree with this view?
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from originally?
– Do you study or work?
– Do you exercise? Why?
– How do you exercise?
– What exercises do you do?
– What are the health benefits of doing exercises in your view?
Talk about an animal inhabiting your country that you like. Please say
– What animal is it?
– What are its habits?
– How often can you spot one?
– Why do you like it?
– What other animals have you seen in your area?
– Do people like wild animals?
– Who takes the responsibility for wild animals’ protection?
– Is there an organization that protects wild animals in your area?