When S took the IELTS test in the UAE, he got the following questions in Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a report)
There was a table describing production of milk in a certain country in years 2000, 2010 and 2020.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Life in the 21st century is better compared to the previous century. To what extant do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What can I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like learning?
– What is your favourite subject? Why?
– How do you feel about jewelry?
– Do you have a hobby?
– Why have you chosen this particular hobby?
Describe something new you learned outside of your school or college. Please say
– What did you learn?
– Where did you learn that?
– Was learning this helpful to you, and how?
– What age is suitable for children to start school?
– In your country at what age do children start school?
– How is education now different from the past?