A. shared the following IELTS test questions after a recent exam in Sri Lanka:
Passage 1. About astronomy.
Passage 2. About bird migration.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing water usage in different sectors in six countries. We had to analyse the information and point out the most significant features.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many studies have shown that most criminals have a low level of education. Some people say that to reduce the crime rate, criminals must be educated within prisons. It will improve their prospects of employment when they are released. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Can you describe your hometown?
– What would you change in your home town? Why?
– Do you think people should be patient?
– What is the difference between hard and easy jobs?
– Should hard jobs to be paid higher salaries?
Describe a job that one of your grandparents did. Please say
– What was it?
– Was it a hard job?
– Did he/she like it or not? Why?
– Can all workers be replaced with robots?
– In what jobs can robots replace workers easily?
– What are the advantages or disadvantages of such a replacement?