When A took the IELTS exam in Russia, the following questions appeared in the test paper:
Section 1. Travel agency application form.
Section 2. Description of the resort facilities.
Section 3. Discussion of two nursing school students of their projects.
Section 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About a fungus that kills trees in the UK.
Passage 2. Comparison between apes’ and children’s behavior.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a pie chart showing the proportions of male and female employees in different sectors in one European city in 2012.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that family has the most important influence on children’s development, while others believe that factors such as TV, friends, music and books have a more significant impact. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Can you describe your apartment?
– What is your favourite room there?
– Would you like to move to a house in the future?
– Why is that?
Talk about a song that is important to you. Please say
– What song is it?
– What is it about?
– When and where did you hear it for the first time?
– Is music important?
– What kind of music is more popular now?
– Do you think people in the past used to listen to the same music as now?
Please sir I will be grateful if I can get tips on writing skills or direct answers to the questions ask or formats to answering the question especially on writing. Thanks