V took the IELTS test in Pakistan and below are the Writing and Speaking questions she remembered:
We were given a bar graph showing the amount of rainfall in one Canadian city within a period of 3 years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays the crime rate is increasing, especially among teenagers. What are the reasons behind it? How can we reverse this trend? What punishment methods should be used, in your opinion?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like your city?
– Please describe your city.
– Why do you like it?
– Do you have relationships with people living around you?
– Can you compare your childhood and today’s life?
Talk about the advice you have recently taken from a person. Please say
– What was the advice?
– Who gave it to you?
– Why did you take it?
– Do you usually take advice from others?
– Do you like giving advice to others?
– Should parents watch their children while they are making friends?
– Do you like to share your personal matters with friends or family?
– Do your family members take advice from their elders?
– When does it usually happen?