Our friend B took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your English speaking friend to invite him/her to see a movie about your country. In your letter say
– Describe the movie.
– Why would he/she find it interesting?
– Suggest an arrangement to watch the movie together.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Excessive consumption of sugar causes many health related issues. Some people believe the the government should control population’s sugar intake while others think people themselves should be responsible for their sugar eating habits. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– What part of your work do you like the most?
– What improvements would you suggest at your work place?
– Is there a movie star that you admire?
– Have you met a movie star in person?
– Do you like looking at the starry sky?
– Did you learn about stars at school?
Describe the type of house you would like to live in, in the future. Please say
– What type of house would you like?
– What special features should be in it?
– What would you like to do there?
– Who would be living there with you?
– Do living conditions affect people’s lives?
– Why do you think so?