The IELTS test questions below are from India. They were remembered and shared by J after his recent IELTS exam – thank you J!
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing the results of a survey for places where people gain access to the Internet from 1998 to 2004.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The international community must act immediately to ensure that all countries reduce their consumption of fossil fuels such as gas, oil and coal. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What school do you go to?
– Where is it?
– Do you like your school? Why?
– What don’t you like about the school?
– What is the worst thing for you there?
Describe an interesting person that you would like to meet in the future. Please say
– Who is the person?
– What do you like about him/her?
– What is the interesting thing about that person?
– Explain how you would like to meet this person.
– Do you want to become a social person?
– Some people talk well and are easy to connect to. What makes them different from other people?
– Some people socialize easily and others don’t. What is the reason?
– Some people feel lonely in a big crowded city. What is the reason for that?