T took the IELTS test in India and below are the Reading topics along with the Writing and Speaking questions she remembered:
Passage 1. How deserts were formed.
Passage 2. About the energy of the ocean and how it can be used.
Passage 3. About airplane design.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table and a chart showing the time spent on leisure and household activities in 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many museums and historical sites are mostly visited by foreign tourists, but not local people. Why do you think it happens? What can be done to attract local visitors to these sites?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for work?
– What do you like about your job?
– What could be useful to you in study/work?
Describe a job that one of your grandparents was doing. Please say
– What was the job?
– Did he/she like it?
– Why did you remember it?
– What jobs are difficult, in your opinion? Why?
– What jobs are easy to do?
– Do you think easy jobs can be interesting? Why?
– Are robots capable of doing any job? Why?
– What jobs can’t be done by robots? Why?
– Is it possible that robots will replace teachers one day?
Great help from ielts blog. Thank you so much.
Happy to help Ajay, keep up the great work!