Our friend A took an Academic IELTS test in India and remembered the Writing and Speaking questions, below:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing the percentage of workforce employed in several sectors in a city divided into male and female groups.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people believe that family has a greater influence on a child’s life and development compared to other factors, such as friends, TV, music and so on. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
Talk about an unexpected vacation that you had recently. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Why did it happen?
– Did you like it or not? Why?
– Do you usually plan you vacations?
– Who did you go there with?
– How long was it?
– Would you recommend it to others?