Y took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following topics and questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing the information about male and female prison population in New Zealand between 1911 and 2011.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In some cultures old people are valued more, while in other cultures youth is considered more valuable. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where did your study?
– What was your major subject?
– Did you like studying there? Why?
– Would you recommend any changes to your school?
– Do you like parks or gardens?
– Are there any parks or gardens near your home?
– Do you visit that place often?
Describe something that you have borrowed from your friend or family. Please say
– What is it?
– When did you borrow it?
– Who did you borrow it from?
– Why did you borrow it?
– Do you often borrow things from people?
– What do you usually borrow?
– Why do you do it?
– What problems are associated with borrowing things?
– Do you return borrowed things on time?
– What do you usually give in return?