A took the IELTS test in India and below are the Writing and Speaking questions she remembered:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing survey results of young people’s opinions on most effective solutions for global warming in four European countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some parents buy and allow their children anything they ask or want. Is this a good way to raise children? What consequences could this style of parenting have on children as they grow older?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where did you study for your qualifications?
– Would you like to change your job in the future? Why?
– Do you like to wear fancy shoes?
– Do you prefer comfortable or stylish shoes?
– What seasons are there in your country?
– What season do you like the most? Why?
– Would you like to live in a place where seasons change all year round? Why?
Talk about a time when you searched for some information. Please say
– What did you search for?
– Where did you find it?
– What did you do with it?
– What are different sources of information?
– Do you think there is too much information online?
– Is the information from the Internet always true?
– Is the information available on TV useful?
– Is library is a good source to obtain information?
– What is the difference between information in books and newspapers?