The recent IELTS test questions below were received from China (thanks, M!):
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart and an image of graph of tea manufacturing process. We had to summarize and explain them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In some countries it is illegal for employers to reject people applying for a job based on age criteria. Do you think it is a positive or a negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe your home town please.
– How long have you lived there?
– Where do you live now?
– Why do you live there?
– What kind of apartment do you live in?
Tell a story that you know well. Please say
– Who told you this story?
– What is the story about?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Do you think children enjoy stories?
– Do you think you can tell the same story to younger and older children?
– How is technology involved in story telling?
– Did you tell anyone a story that impacted him/her later?