When A took the GT IELTS exam in Canada, the following questions appeared in the Writing and Speaking tests:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your company changed to a new uniform. While you like it, there is still something that could be improved about it. Write to your company manager and say
– Why do you like the new uniform?
– What could be improved about it?
– Suggest a way how it can be done.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Many countries consider eighteen year olds to be adults, while other countries don’t. What do you think about it? Give your opinion and some relevant examples based on your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you studying or working?
– Do you like your school or your company?
– Do you want to change your school/company?
– Do you usually drink water?
– Do you prefer to drink bottled or tap water?
– Is bottled water expensive in your country?
– Why is that?
– Do you like shoes?
– How often do you buy new shoes?
– Have you ever bought shoes online? Why / why not?
Describe a part of your country that you find interesting. Please say
– What and where is it?
– How do you know about it?
– What activities do people usually do there?
– Why do you think this place is interesting?
– Why do people love to visit some parts of the country?
– Why do people want to settle in certain places?
– What are the main differences between places to visit and to live in?
– Why are people different in different parts of the same country?