When A took IELTS in Canada, the following questions appeared in the Writing and Speaking tests:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter of complaint about late delivery to the website where you ordered an item. Please say
– What item did you order?
– Why and when did you order that item?
– How would you like them to resolve this issue?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that schools should involve students in school management. Do you agree or disagree with this idea? Give reasons for your answer.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you get sufficient time off from work?
– Why do you think it is required to have work-life balance?
– What does it mean, in your opinion?
Talk about an organized activity that didn’t go to plan. Please say
– What was it?
– Why did you plan to do it?
– Why couldn’t you complete it as planned?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Why is it important for people to plan properly?
– Do you think people will have more free time in the future?
– What will happen if people are poor at planning?