Thanks to our friends from Canada and Iran we can share the following questions they remembered from recent IELTS exams in their countries:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You would like to attend a training course. Write a letter to your company manager and say
– Why would you like to attend this course?
– Why would it be beneficial for you and the company?
– Suggest how to arrange time for it.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Modern cultures around the world have become similar as compared to the past. What are the main reasons for it? Is it a positive or negative development?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about your favourite website. Please say
– What is it about?
– How did you find it?
– Why do you like this website?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you spend a lot of time online?
– Do you think internet is useful?
– Can you trust all the information online?
– Can you tell what websites are trustworthy?
– How can you do it?