The IELTS test questions below were shared by F. from Bangladesh:
Passage 1. About Hershey’s chocolate.
Passage 2. About currencies that people used from 1800 BC to the 19th century.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a process diagram of canned fruit production.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Lectures given by teachers in universities used to be the only way of teaching students, however, nowadays technology has evolved and made it possible to study online. This causes many people to believe that the lecture system will not be needed in the future. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– What do you like the most about your study?
– What kind of music do you listen to?
– Do you listen to music alone or with friends?
– Did you listen to the same music as a child?
– What is the importance of concentration when you are doing work?
– When couldn’t you give your full attention to work? Why?
– What do you do when you need to achieve complete concentration?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a local product that is only available in you region. Please say
– what product it is
– where you can get it
– what it is for
– and what makes it unique to your region.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is the most innovative product nowadays? Why?
– What makes a product unique?
– Are these products really helpful to us?
– What new innovative product is imported by your country?
– Why do some products become popular and some do not?