The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by M who recently took his test in Vietnam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What music do you listen to?
– What music don’t you like? Why?
– Did you ever attend a live concert?
– How was it? Why?
– What type of shoes do you wear?
– Do you purchase them online or in store? Why?
– Do you purchase shoes because the fashion changes, or because you need a new pair?
Talk about a family you know well, that runs a business. Please say
– Describe the family.
– What do they do?
– How and when did you meet them?
– What are the disadvantages and advantages of running a business?
– What are the benefits for workers?
– What other businesses are famous in your country?
– Which is better, small or large companies?