Our friend I who took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan shared the Speaking questions below:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Do you like this subject? Why?
– Do you like riding a bicycle?
– Is it popular in your country?
– What are your predictions about bicycle culture in Kazakhstan?
– Do you like plants?
– Would you find a plant interesting as a gift?
– Have you ever grown plants?
Describe a person with whom you like to spend time. Please say
– When did you meet him/her?
– What kind of person is he/she?
– What do you do together?
– Why do you like spending time with this person?
– Who else do you like to spend time with?
– Why is it important to you?
– What kind of relationship should be between managers and employees?