IELTS Speaking questions were shared by our friend N from Kazakhstan, here is what we know:
– What are your favorite colors?
– What do they mean?
– Do you wear clothes in your favorite colors?
– Which colors are important for people in your country?
– Lets talk about fashion: what kind of clothes do you wear?
– Where do you buy your clothes?
– Do you think that in the future you will wear the same clothes as now?
Tell me about a part of your city that is changing, please say
– where is it?
– how is it changing?
– why is it changing?
– how do you feel about that?
– Are the changes in the cities good or bad?
– How do people react to them?
– Which facilities should the government make available for people?
– How do you and your friends spend time?
– What are the differences between the way people were spending time in the past and now?
– Should government consider local people’s opinion when deciding on changes in the city?
– Should people know about everything the government is planning?