S. recently took the IELTS Speaking test in India and below are the questions she remembered:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– What course do you enjoy the most?
– Let’s talk about weather.
– Does the weather in your country change often?
– What kind of weather do you like?
– Do you function better in cold or hot weather?
– Would you like to experience weather of a different country?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a memorable vacation you had. Please say
– where it was,
– what you did,
– who was there with you,
– and say why this vacation was memorable.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about social media.
– How important is social media to people?
– Does it have more benefits or drawbacks?
– What are the drawbacks of social media?
– Let’s talk about tourism.
– What are your county’s most popular tourist destinations?
– How can the government encourage more tourists to visit a country?
– Does tourism affect ecology of a country? How?
– Is eco-tourism popular in your country?