Our kind friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in India and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy your meals?
– When do you usually eat your meals during the day?
– Are there any changes in your food habits in childhood and now?
– Do you often eat take away meals?
– Have you ever traveled by boat?
– Do people in your country use boats as means of transportation?
– Would you like to own a boat in the future?
Describe a traditional object in your country. Please say
– What is it?
– Why did it become a traditional object?
– Do you like it? Why?
– Do you have it in your home?
– Let’s talk about other traditional objects.
– Can you mention other objects that are part of a tradition?
– What is the difference between traditional and modern objects?