When M took the IELTS Speaking test in India he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you like sweets or chocolate?
– Why do people like chocolate?
– How often do you eat chocolate?
– Have you ever given chocolate as a present to someone? Why?
– Do you think people use chocolate differently now than in the past?
– Are you living in a house or an apartment?
– What does your home look like from the outside?
– What can you see through your windows?
– Do you like the view?
– Do you like celebrities? Why?
– Would you like to be a celebrity? Why?
– Who are favourite or popular celebrities in your country?
– Do you like them? Why?
– Did you meet any celebrities personally?
– Do you read the biography of celebrities?
Talk about a bicycle, motorbike or car trip that you are planning for the future. Please say
– Where and when do you want to go?
– With whom would you go there?
– Why do you want to do it?
– Do you think that a motorbike can be helpful to each and every person? Why?
– Do people like to complain about the narrow roads in your country?
– How can village people travel?
– Do you think nowadays people are more attracted to cars than to other types of vehicles? Why?
– Can transportation affect the environment?